One can imagine how embarrassing it is to attend an event and get stained while trying to eat the owanbe rice, meat or swallow. These stains have a way of popping out with the intention of ruining our slay...Don't worry, we got you covered.
Because we love you and won't want your outfit ruined, we would like to share some general tips that might help you remove stains from your Ankara fabric easily.
Lets dive in....
- Act quickly: The longer you wait to treat a stain, the harder it will be to remove.
- Blot the stain: Use a clean cloth or paper towel to blot up any excess liquid or residue.
- Use a mild detergent: Mix a small amount of mild detergent with water and apply it to the stain. Be sure to test the solution on an inconspicuous area first to make sure it doesn't damage the fabric
- Don't scrub the fabric: Scrubbing can damage the fabric and make the stain worse. Instead, use a gentle motion to work the detergent into the stain.
- Rinse thoroughly: After treating the stain, rinse the fabric thoroughly with water to remove any leftover detergent.
- Air dry: Allow the fabric to air dry. Don't use a dryer, as the heat can damage the fabric.
If you try the tips above and the stain is particularly stubborn, it may be best to take the fabric to a professional cleaner who has experience working with Ankara fabric.
We hope these tips help. Please share, comment and engage with us.